On Tuesday some of the RLabs team was out in Stellensbosh doing training with 8 of GivenGain’s clients. GivenGain does a 3 day workshop with their clients and these are the topics that they cover:
1. Social Media training: Various social media platforms, setting up an account, how to use the functionalities of each platform.
2. Baseline training: Using the GivenGain platform – publish, donation reports, communication, database, fundraising pages.
3. Intermediate training: Creating fundraising campaigns, social media optimization, advanced applications of the Givengain platform.
RLabs has collaborated with GivenGain and will be doing the 1st of the 3 day training, covering everything their clients need to know about social media. We had good feedback from the participants regarding the training and we have been told that we will be hearing from their individual organisations to come and do some in house training with them. This is what Jannie Smith from GivenGain had to say regarding the training:
” Thanks again for you guys’ training today – I have received a lot of positive response from the attendees today re the social media training and their exposure to it. Especially Norman from SSNet – if only his supporters knew what is going to hit them soon on the social media platforms…”
This is a good start the year and we as RLabs are looking forward to this on-going partnership
- SAIS support for RLabs Botswana and Namibia November 2, 2013
- The launch of 5 Promising startups: Incubated on the Cape Flats October 31, 2013
- RLabs Cinemo signs deal with Wabona October 28, 2013
- InnovIA 2013 Demo Day October 24, 2013
- Sink Your Fears and Sail Your Ideas October 21, 2013