Call us  +27-21-699-1453

info@rlabs.org

22 Responses so far.

1. Nick says:

Very interesting idea. I look forward to hear more about how this works going forward…
    Out of interest, Is ‘Uusi’ pronounced ‘Yusi’?

2. Reagen Allen says:

Great stuff, congratulations to Terence and the RLabs team. Looking forward to read more.

3. Congrats. Keep up the good work!

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Charles Stroud, Reconstructed. Reconstructed said: is digging one of its latest projects inspired by Terence Hendricks, Uusi, the mobile social network to address… http://fb.me/PIVphHH4 [...]

5. “Uusi” in Finnish would be pronounced with a long “u”, like the vowel sound in “soon”. Finnish is phonetic so usually every letter is always pronounced the same way, and double vowel is just longer, with no other change.

Above link will give you an audio example.

Don’t know how Terence and RLabs are pronouncing it ;-)

6. admin says:

Hi Kristiina and Nick we pronounce it with a long “u” like in “soon” but we also lift our eyebrows ^^ when pronouncing it :-)

7. admin says:

Thank you Maarten appreciate your support

8. admin says:

Reagen we will keep you updated with the development and progress

9. Marlon says:

We excited that Uusi prototype is out and we hoping to launch first version next month.

10. [...] of conceptualizing, testing and getting community members to engage with it on different platforms, Uusi the brain-child of one of the RLabs champions, Terence Hendricks, finally was privately released to [...]

11. [...] of conceptualizing, testing and getting community members to engage with it on different platforms, Uusi the brain-child of one of the RLabs champions, Terence Hendricks, finally was privately released to [...]

12. [...] of conceptualizing, testing and getting community members to engage with it on different platforms, Uusi the brain-child of one of the RLabs champions, Terence Hendricks, finally was privately released to [...]

13. susan says:

I thnk u guys a doing a gud thng 4 people who a unemloyed

I was 1 of those people but since I saw ur web I manage 2 get

2 interviews of the jobs I always wnted n am hppy 2 say am now wrkng

Wrkng keep it up

14. Phelokazi says:

Looking hospitality jobs got national diploma in hospitality management

15. kenny says:

uusi is very good thanx for this side

16. admin says:

Thank you Kenny. Did Uusi assist you in any way?

17. Tamyrin says:

I would like a job

18. Xolelwa Sopangisa says:

I need an uusi account without logging in through mxit

19. admin says:

Hello. We working on a solution for you but for now it is via Mxit only.

20. thando kali says:

Dear Sir/Madam

hereby would like to apply for the any vacancy available:petrol attendance

I am a very hard working, loyal and dedicated and work well under
    pressure a proven in my previous working experiences.I am a real Team
    player and get well along with anybody.my passionate in a work
    environment is to initiate new things and able to work unsupervised
    and meet the targets.I have a strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office(
    Word, PowerPoint, Excel and outlook).

I am available for interview anytime.I hope my application letter is
    favorable and look forward to hearing from you.I have Attached my CV
    and you can contact me on 083 949 1569 or via my E-mail.
    Kind Regards
    thando kali

21. Nompumelelo says:

My name is nompumelelo am looking a job please help me,you can contact me any time on 0790871875

22. Samuel says:

I am currently unemployed and looking for employment whether been on Warehouse, Technical job, Mining, or Security cause those are the fields i’m qualified & have experience on them so please help me. I look forward to hear from you any time convenient, i can be reached at 0745491462 or 0781235543 at anytime of the day